Tail lift van
Electric van fitted with a tail lift for handling.
Why choose the tail lift van Alke'?
- Easier loading/unloading operations
- Less fatigue for the operators
- Quicker operations
- Use even indoors and quiet operation
The multiple uses of the tail lift
The tail lift on Alkè vehicles can be swinging or folding, depending on the specific needs. The Alkè tail lift van allows you to save significantly in terms of time and costs. In fact, with a single vehicle you can carry out the loading/unloading operations easily and safely. Moreover, since it is full electric, there are no fuel costs and maintenance costs are minimal compared with combustion engine vehicles. The ATX with tail lift is full electric, therefore zero noise and exhaust emissions. This means that it can operate both outdoors and indoors without disturbing people within the structure where it is used. Alke' tail lift trucks are used:
- In hospitals for handling medicines, equipment and various materials.
- For maintenance and cleaning in parks.
- In the school complexes for the distribution of material, meals and more.
- In the exhibition centers and airports.
- In the tourist villages and camping.
- From transport companies for delivery to city centers and low emission zones.
- To speed up goods loading and unloading operations respecting the environment and customers/guests.
Tail lift van: main characteristics
The tail lift electric van used to make cargo handling easier, has the following characteristics:
|Tail lift load capacity||500 kg|
|Tail lift length||130 cm|
|Vehicle load capacity||1.260 kg|
Handling of cargo: zero effort and zero emissions
This tail lift pick up is extremely easy to use since the controls for manoeuvring the tail lift can be positioned both outside on the side of the vehicle and on a remote control that allows the operator to manoeuvre the platform from the loading area or from the platform itself. The tail lift is very useful to simplify moving cargo from the loading bed to the ground and vice versa. The tail lift can be mounted with the closed cargo bed equipment, with the steel mesh sides or with other equipment that has a compatible rigid structure on the sides. The tail lift is mounted on ATX EH/EDH versions with long wheelbase (200 cm cargo bed). Depending on the equipment mounted with the tail lift, various uses are possible: handling of the bins, handling of trolleys for example for those who need to transport meals such as catering companies or for loading and unloading carts with linens like operations in hospitals or hotel or other types of structures. In fact, it is very useful for those who do not have forklifts or pallet jacks for loading or unloading the material from the vehicle loading area.