4WD off-road vehicles
4 things you should know about them
Why choose Alke' electric vehicles with rear-wheel drive for off-road use?
- Powerful engine with maximum immediate torque
- Mechanical systems derived from military vehicles
- Very sturdy vehicles with performance comparable to 4x4 drive
- Off-road accessories: tyres and winch
Top of the segment performance
ATX electric vehicles range have very powerful motor with 14 kW peak.
Torque is delivered in a different way compared to conventional internal combustion engines: electric engines provide maximum torque immediately and this ensures excellent starting even in the most demanding work conditions.
ATX off-road electric vehicles have a MacPherson suspension system at the front. A DeDion Deck drive axle - with stabilizer bar - is installed at the rear, ensuring perfect road-holding, also thanks to the weight of the battery set.
- maximum motor power: 14 kW
- maximum negotiable slope: 35%
- ideal for even the most demanding applications
- 4x4 performance levels
An extremely sturdy vehicle with performance comparable to 4x4 drive
ATX zero emission trucks have a very low centre of gravity located towards the rear.
When a vehicle is fully loaded, most of the weight is taken by the rear wheels. This means that the vehicle is not unbalanced towards the front, as is the case for other vehicles with front-mounted cabs where road-holding may be easily lost with the risk of also losing control.
- excellent chassis design
- optimal trim, even at full load
- the vehicle is always well-balanced
- constant road-holding by the wheels
Alke' electric off-road vehicles can be fitted as standard with mixed tyres (garden/city) or other tyres specially-designed for off-road vehicles (tractor type) that ensure maximum road-holding on unfinished tracks with snow, ice or very fine sand. Such terrain - usually the realm of 4x4 internal combustion vehicles - cannot be tackled by any other conventional two-wheel drive vehicle.
- mixed tyres as standard
- optional: off-road tyres
- maximum road-holding on unfinished tracks
- superb performance on difficult terrain: sand, snow or ice
For off-road use, Alke' recommends: