Alke' ATX: high performance electric vehicles designed to be used in the hardest and most demanding conditions.
- Type approval: all ATX models have EU type approval as heavy quadricycle (L7e category).
- Load capacity: up to 1.000kg (ATX230E/240E)
- Electronics and battery: in ATX electric vehicles are installed AC electric motor with maximum power 14kW, controller Curtis and new lead-acid batteries with 1000 cycles of estimated life.
- Exteriors: in ATX electric vehicles lights are installed directly on the chassis, in addition the cargo bed and the cargo bulkhead (in aluminium) has been redesigned compared to previous versions.
- Interiors: inside the cabin of these electric vehicles there are safety features as the three point belts and seats with driver presence microswitch. In addition to the analog display on the dashboard is present the Curtis display, that provide indication about speed, battery charge, motor temperature, inverter temperature, current, inverter errors.
The range of ATX zero-emission vehicles is able of overcome slopes up to 35%, the maximum range can be up to 130km while the maximum speed can reach 44 km/h.
Summary table of the characteristics of the ATX electric vehicles:
|Characteristics||ATX electric vehicles|
|Motor||Electric AC 8kW|
|Lead-acid batteries||1000 cycles|
|Maximum speed||44 km/h (ATX110E e ATX210E)
35 km/h (ATX240E)
|Braking power||Doubled (0,7G)|
|Handbrake lever||New more performing lever, reater braking|
|Stability||Better stability at max speed|
|Tyres||+ types available|
|Seat belts||Standard (three points)|
|Driver presence switch||Standard|
|Analogic display||New design|
|Charge status indicator||Yes (led)|
|12V general power-off switch||Yes|
|Reverse and fog light||Standard|
|Connettore 7 poli per rimorchio||Standard|
There are various load configurations available: chassis version, flat cargo bed, cargo bed with drop sides, with steel mesh sides, with electro-hydraulic tipping, aluminium waste collection body, body tarp, box van with 2 shutters on sides, people carrier module and first aid module.
Specific customisations are available for large fleets.