Alkè presents the new Alkè ATX electric atv with set-up ideal for off-road use; let’s discover the details of this new set-up.
- Excellent approach angle and good departure angle
- Front suspension with independent wheels which allow more comfortable driving
- Rear suspension with De-Dion bridge and stabilising bar, which adapt to the harshness of the land
- Differential guard that protects differential and other lower parts of the atv in off-road situations
- Drive can be compared to 4-wheel drive thanks to the geometry of the suspension
- High torque available, ideal for heavy duty use
- Tyres with grip suitable for slippery or loose surfaces
- Chassis in steel, built to support very heavy loads
- Distribution of masses ideal for off-road situations
- Hydraulic tipping optional
- Electric winch optional
- European type-approval
- Type-approved towing hook
- Snow plough blade optional
All of these features mean that the ATX is among the few electric atv to be used in sectors that are traditionally the prerogative of only diesel or petrol atv. The ATX electric atv can therefore be found in organic vineyards, large estates in the hills, in sandy soils, even in tourist villages in the mountains, in ski resorts, in farm holiday complexes and in many other sectors where a good grip, power and reliability are needed.
The ATX electric atv has a load capacity of up to 1000 kg and towing capacity up to 3000 kg. The maximum gradient is 35%. Autonomy can reach 130 km, widely covering an entire working day. This electric atv is also fitted with a regenerative braking system, which allows lower average consumption and therefore greater autonomy.
It is also a very compact all-terrain vehicle. This makes it able to go where other means fail, it is therefore ideal for use by the civil protection for example and in general as a vehicle for rescue units even in inaccessible areas.
For further information regarding the Alke' electric atv ATX, write a short message: