Among the many ways to advertise in stadiums during football or rugby matches, sponsoring the electric cars that are used as stretchers for emergency services provided to the players is a low-cost alternative.
These electric stretchers with driver and first aid kits have already been chosen by Swiss stadiums for the 2008 European cup and the San Paolo stadium in Naples for Naples FC.
In this video you can see a sponsored electric stretcher in action along the sidelines and thanks to its special wheels, this type of electric vehicle can also enter the pitch without damaging the grass. This solution is due to the fact that Alke's electric vehicles are largely used for maintenance purposes in golf courses where the turf is sacred.
Electric ambulances already fitted with stretchers, ready for customisation
If used for advertising purposes in stadiums, electric vehicles usually have to be equipped with a first aid kit.
- Alke electric ambulances for Naples FC Alke electric ambulances for Naples FC
- Alke electric vehicles to provide assistance to players Alke electric vehicles to provide assistance to players
- Alke vehicle at the San Paolo stadium in Naples Alke vehicle at the San Paolo stadium in Naples
- Electric car with wider tires for the turf Electric car with wider tires for the turf
- Electric stretcher with first aid kit Electric stretcher with first aid kit
Alkè's electric vehicles designed to provide first aid services in stadiums are instead ready for use and are fitted with a stretcher and a driver's seat, plus space for the first aid kit in the driving compartment.
There are many benefits in using an electric vehicle as an ambulance for matches:
- the vehicle is 100% silent and does not disturb the players on the pitch or the microphones on the sideline
- it is a carbon-neutral vehicle, no fuel is burned because the power supply is 100% electric
- the special large wheels do not ruin the grass
- long battery life allows to provide assistance during the whole 90 minutes of the match, including overtime and various travels to and from the pitch (the operating time of this kind of electric vehicle is at least 100km)
The most economical vehicles for stadium advertising
Alke's small electric ambulances are already prepared for use on the pitch, so there are no additional costs for the stretcher. These electric ambulances spaces offer a considerable amount of advertising space, which will appear on TV and in the photographs taken by journalists in the hottest moments of the match, right at the centre of the pitch.