We discover the main advantages of electric cars compared to traditional combustion vehicles. The benefits of an electric car or an electric vehicle compared to an endothermic vehicle are both technical and economic, without sacrificing performance.
- The operation, more simple, quiet and clean than combustion vehicles ensures less maintenance and thus lower costs to be incurred.
- Electric vehicles are more suitable in the case of activities that require frequent stop & go, indeed they are under less stress in such situations, they do not have the clutch that breaks if you make a lot of starts and the transmission is very basic. In addition during braking electric vehicles recover energy recharging the batteries.
- Electric vehicles have neither CO2 nor acoustic emissions and this results in a healthier working environment; moreover they can also be used indoors.
- The savings in terms of costs is remarkable when you consider that with € 3 you travel 100km, plus the cost of taxes and insurance is lower than combustion vehicles.
- The service life in hours of work of an electric vehicle is at least double, if not triple with respect to a traditional combustion vehicle.
- Possibility to move in urban restricted traffic areas.
- If you need to install the special equipment powered by electricity with fuel cell vehicles you can use the battery of the vehicle itself, without having to install a separate battery pack.
- You don't need specialor complex infrastructure to implement. The Alke work vehicles for example have the charger on board and can be recharged through an electrical outlet in accordance with the law that has a capacity of at least 16A - 230V.
- You can take advantage of synergies with photovoltaic systems or other renewable energy sources.
- The message that is communicated with the use of zero-emission vehicles is unmistakable and is a sign of care and respect for the environment.
If you have questions of general interest, write us we will be happy to answer you: