The XT electric delivery van is ideal for postal and parcel delivery, goods and work equipment handling and many other uses. There is the possibility to install adjustable shelves. The volume of the closed cargo box is 4.1 m3 (E models) or 5 m3 (EL models). The box is entirely built by aluminium.
The new electric delivery van XT ideal for postal and parcel delivery
are electric vehicles capable of impressive performance in any environment. Top models of the XT range are among the few of their category to have permanent 4WD, triple differential, reduced mechanical gear, central and rear differential lock. They have performance envied even by 4WD diesel or gasoline vehicles born specifically for off-road (an example for all the 46% slope until now unthinkable for any other electric vehicle).
It's now available the electric delivery van version, ideal for postal and parcel delivery, goods and work equipment handling.
Hereafter the characteristics of the XT van:
- Cargo box dimensions: 220x145x128H cm (E models), 270x145x128H cm (EL models).
- Dimensions of side shutters: 200x110H cm.
- The possibility to install internal adjustable shelves (a shelf covers half the depth of the cargo box, so you can put the shelves on the right side on a different height from the left one).
- Volume of the closed cargo box: 4.1 m3 (E models), 5 m3 (EL models).
- Inside a LED lighting automatically activated when you open one of the two side shutters (the lights remain on only during the load and unload operations or in an case when one of the two shutters remains open).
- Key lock.
- The full cargo structure is built by Aluminium (both supporting structure and shutters).
XT vehicles can reach a top speed of 58 km/h and with the on board double battery package they have a range up to 140 km. All XT models have a perfect riding comfort and maximum stability provided by independent and adjustable air suspension, by the electric power steering and by the electronic stability control system.
All XT models are electric vehicles type approved at Europen level (N1 category).
The Alke' 100% electric powered van can reduce the impact on the environment by eliminating CO2 emissions while using your vehicles for work and reduce costs. It is the ideal partner for moving in the city because compact, has access to areas where other types of vehicles are not allowed and is silent.
Alke' electric vans are chosen by companies that have a city based business to make their fleet eco-friendly reducing the environmental impact of their activities.
To receive information and price about the new electric delivery van write a message in the box below: