The XT electric delivery van is ideal for postal and parcel delivery, goods and work equipment handling and many other uses. There is the possibility to install adjustable shelves. The volume of the closed cargo box is 4.1 m3 (E models) or 5 m3 (EL models). The box is entirely built by aluminium.
It's now available the electric delivery van version, ideal for postal and parcel delivery, goods and work equipment handling.
Hereafter the characteristics of the XT van:
- Cargo box dimensions: 220x145x128H cm (E models), 270x145x128H cm (EL models).
- Dimensions of side shutters: 200x110H cm.
- The possibility to install internal adjustable shelves (a shelf covers half the depth of the cargo box, so you can put the shelves on the right side on a different height from the left one).
- Volume of the closed cargo box: 4.1 m3 (E models), 5 m3 (EL models).
- Inside a LED lighting automatically activated when you open one of the two side shutters (the lights remain on only during the load and unload operations or in an case when one of the two shutters remains open).
- Key lock.
- The full cargo structure is built by Aluminium (both supporting structure and shutters).
All XT models are electric vehicles type approved at Europen level (N1 category).
The Alke' 100% electric powered van can reduce the impact on the environment by eliminating CO2 emissions while using your vehicles for work and reduce costs. It is the ideal partner for moving in the city because compact, has access to areas where other types of vehicles are not allowed and is silent.
Alke' electric vans are chosen by companies that have a city based business to make their fleet eco-friendly reducing the environmental impact of their activities.